Event organizers choose Event Espresso for accepting event registrations for conferences, classes, workshops, seminars, and more. Use the Promotions and Discount Codes extension to create promotions for your attendees.
Here are examples of promotions that you can create for your events:
– A percentage based discount (e.g., save 15% with a discount code)
– A flat amount discount (e.g., save $10 with this discount code)
– A discount that is available for a limited amount of time
Promotions can also be restricted by a date range, limited by usage for an event, or limited to specific events.
And here are some ideas on how to use promotions with your events:
– Share a promotion code on social media to encourage early registrations for an upcoming event
– Allow partners like speakers and sponsors to register for your event at a reduced rate
– Share a promotion code with your email list
– Grant your staff the option to provide a limited amount of complimentary registrations
– Reward your most loyal attendees by inviting them to register for future events with a discount
Events are a powerful way to invest and therefore grow your organization, and a solution like Event Espresso can make that a reality for you.
For a nonprofit organization or a charity, an annual fundraiser like a banquet or a gala can be the difference between having enough funds to support the group’s mission for the next year.
And for a business, an events solution that gets the job done is just as important.
Event Espresso and the Promotions and Discount Codes add-on are your tools in your toolbox for organizing and hosting your events.
How do you plan to invest in your business or organization’s events?
Your answer could take you on a path to an event’s solution that works for you around the clock, or you can try piecing together various products and hope that it works.
Event organizers add the Promotions and Discount Codes extension to Event Espresso so they can create promotions to drive even more registrations for their events.
Are you already using Event Espresso for your event registrations on your WordPress website? You can purchase the Promotions and Discount Codes add-on for Event Espresso here while logged into your account on EventEspresso.com. You’ll then see Promotions and Discount Codes in your downloads area in the lower right of your account page.
Need a support license for Event Espresso?
Here are the steps to get started with Event Espresso and Promotions and Discount Codes right now.
1) Join other event organizers who have chosen Event Espresso for their event registrations and purchase a support license for Event Espresso today
2) Afterward, you’ll be logged into your new account on EventEspresso.com and, a welcome email will be sent to your email address
3) Follow the quick start guide for Event Espresso to get up and running quickly with your events through Event Espresso and the Promotions and Discount Codes add-on
Is a WordPress website required?
Event Espresso and the Promotions and Discounts extension are both plugins for WordPress so you’ll need a website running WordPress to use them. If you don’t currently have a website, then take a look at Event Smart where you can use event registration software with promotions and discount codes for your event registrations.
What kind of promotions can I create?
You can create a flat discount (e.g., save $10 with this discount code) or a percentage based discount (e.g., save 15% by using this promotion code) and assign them to your events. These promotions can then be restricted with conditions such as a limited number of uses and start/expiry dates.
Can I get a report to show the performance of the promotions?
Yes! When a promotion is used, then it will appear in the CSV registration report for an event. This report includes information collected from an attendee including payment confirmation information and promotion details, and the report can be created in a few clicks from your WordPress dashboard (WP-admin).