Event organizers choose Event Espresso’s event registration plugin so they can receive event registrations for various events like conferences, classes, workshops, nonprofit events, and more. With the Events Social Sharing extension, an attendee will be able to post to social media that they’ve registered for your events, and this can drive even more registrations to your events.
The following social media platforms are supported:
– Google Plus
An event solution that works for me right from my WordPress website?
“I’m skeptical because it seems too good to be true.”
Do any of these sound familiar with your event registrations?
– Ongoing struggles with paper registrations and hounding attendees for checks that are “in the mail.”
– Giving away hundreds or even thousands in just commission and service fees from a third party solution
You are free to continue with the current way, or you can take a closer look at an alternative that can change the direction of doing things. Starting right now, you can make the switch to Event Espresso and never fumble again with paper registrations nor flush a lot of money down the drain from service/commission fees and ticketing fees.
Imagine your event registrations and attendee payments being taken care of for you from your current WP website.
With an investment in Event Espresso and the Events Social Sharing add-on, you can be on your way to moving forward with a versatile events solution for your event registrations today.
Our event organizers pick the Events Social Sharing extension so their attendees can spread the word about events on social media websites like Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter.
Are you already using Event Espresso for your event registrations on your WordPress website? You can purchase Events Social Sharing for Event Espresso here while logged into your account on EventEspresso.com. You’ll then see Events Social Sharing in your downloads area in the lower right of your account page.
Need a support license for Event Espresso?
Here are the steps to get started with Event Espresso and Events Social Sharing today.
1) Join other event organizers who trust Event Espresso for their event registrations and purchase a support license for Event Espresso right now
2) Afterward, you’ll be logged into your new account on EventEspresso.com and, a welcome email will be sent to your email address
3) Follow the quick start guide for Event Espresso to get up and running quickly with your events through Event Espresso and the Events Social Sharing add-on.
Is a WordPress website required?
Event Espresso and the Events Social Sharing extension are both plugins for WordPress so you’ll need a website running WordPress to use them. If you don’t currently have a website, then check out Event Smart so you can receive online event registrations from your attendees.
What social media platforms are currently supported with the Events Social Sharing extension?
Twitter, Google Plus, and Facebook are supported at this time.