Yoast SEO (formerly known as WordPress SEO by Yoast) is the most complete WordPress SEO plugin that exists today for WordPress.org users. It incorporates everything from a snippet editor and real time page analysis functionality that helps you optimize your pages content, images titles, meta descriptions and more to XML sitemaps, and loads of optimization options in between.
Yoast SEO features:
- Focus keyword and content analysis
- Post titles and meta descriptions
- Robots meta configuration
- Readability check
- Primary category
- Permalink cleanup
- XML sitemaps
- RSS enhancements
- Edit your robots.txt and .htaccess
Yoast SEO Premium features:
- A redirect manager
- Multiple focus keywords
- Social previews
- Premium support
Yoast SEO Premium Changelog
August 14th, 2018 : New Update
- Revamps the design for multiple focus keywords to fit in the new metabox and Gutenberg sidebar.
- Improves the UX of multiple focus keywords. Adding and removing keywords became easier.
- Fixes a bug where the keyword analysis was not updated after changing or adding synonyms.
- Fixes a bug where the analysis icon for additional keywords would be red for an empty keyword.
- Adds the Internal Linking section to the Gutenberg sidebar.
- Adds the Insights section to the Gutenberg sidebar.
- Improved plugin performance by lazy loading the
WPSEO_Redirects_Option instead of instantiating that on every request. Props to stayallive
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 8.0.0 see the core changelog.